The search for the best insoles to alleviate calf pain is never ending and we have the data and products to show you why. Discover the best insoles for treating acute and chronic pain here.
The Best Insoles For Calf Pain in 2022
Lis The Best Insoles For Calf Pain Reviews
Powerstep UltraFlexx Foot Rocker- Calf Stretcher for Plantar Fasciitis, Achillis Tendonitis, Calf and Foot Pain, Shin Splints- Increases Flexibility and Strength in Foot and Lower Leg- Non-Skid Bottom
1 used from $14.09
- STRETCHES AND STRENGTHENS: The stretching device holds the foot in a proper position to stretch and strengthen muscles, ligaments, and tendons of the foot and lower leg.
- RELIEVES PAIN: The relief rocker is ideal for Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, tight calf muscles, ball of foot pain, and shin splints.
- PROVIDES A DEEP STRETCH: The rocker provides foot stretches for Plantar Fasciitis and other foot pain, along with shin splint, calf, and other lower leg pain.
- INCREASES FLEXIBILITY: Helping prevent and treat injuries, the rocker increases flexibility and strength in the foot and lower leg.
- NON-SKID ROCKER BOTTOM: The non-skid rocker holds the foot in a stable position while stretching. It is recommended for use with sturdy athletic shoes.
Dr. Scholl’s TRI-COMFORT Insoles // Comfort for Heel, Arch and Ball of Foot with Targeted Cushioning and Arch Support (for Men's 8-12, also available Women's 6-10)
$7.97 in stock
- Designed for people whose feet experience discomfort during the day
- Comfort for Heel, Arch and Ball of Foot
- FlexiSpring Arch Support provides customized support
- For dress, casual & work shoes. 3/4 length design allows toes to move freely and fits easily in shoes
Dr. Scholl's Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics, Designed for Men over 200lbs with Technology to Distribute Weight and Absorb Shock with Every Step (for Men's 8-14)
- Designed for men over 200 pounds who suffer from lower back pain and foot and leg fatigue from being on their feet
- Arch guard plus shock guard technology distributes weight and reduces impact
- Relieves lower back pain and foot and leg fatigue from being on your feet; Specially designed for men over 200 pounds
- Fits casual shoes, sneakers and work boots/shoes. Trim to fit in any shoe. How to use - Replace orthotics every (6) months or at the first signs of wear. Step 1 - If needed, trim along the outline (on the underside of the orthotic) that matches your shoe size. Step 2 - Insert orthotics into shoes with fabric side up
Dr. Scholl's Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles for Men Shoe Inserts
$10.88 in stock
- Designed for people who work on hard surfaces all day and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs
- Built with massaging gel technology and extra cushioning to provide all-day shock absorption, they help you stay energized while you work
- Great arch-support - Firm columns provide contoured support to overworked arch area. Latex Free
- Fits work boots/shoes, casual shoes and sneakers. Trim to fit shoe size
- It has multi-layer wave designs that adapts to give you cushioning and spring as you move through your stride
Shin Splint Ice Packs (Set of 2) Reusable Hot and Cold Therapy Wrap | Leg or Calf Pain Relief | Advanced Soft Gel Technology | Freezable and Microwavable | Perfect for Running Injuries & Recovery
$19.95 in stock
- ✅ FLEXIBLE COMPRESSION INJURY HEALING PACKS: Fittest Pro is reusable ice pack for leg or calf designed to keep you relaxed. The elastic hook and loop straps can be easily adjusted, and the size can assure that it is perfectly fit for any body type. It is an effective way to treat painful calf and shin injuries after physical activities.
- ✅ ENJOY COUNTLESS POSSIBILITIES: Our hot and cold therapy ice gel pack can be used for many different purposes. Its size and the high-quality construction allow you to wrap it around your shoulder, knee, thigh, calves, shins, and any other body part you wish to relieve! Just microwave or freeze ice gel pack as needed.
- ✅ SAY GOODBYE TO DISCOMFORT: This is a gel-based ice pack, so it is very soft and harmless that can be directly applied to your skin. It will maintain your skin softness unlike the usual hard plastic products of the competitions. This must-have ice gel pack can be used both for hot and cold therapy, allowing you to pick whichever you like best. Whether you prefer to freeze pain away or soothe it with the help of the alleviating warmth.
- ✅ ADVANCED EXTRA SOFT GEL TECHNOLOGY: It provides extra coverage which means extra relief. Its size is 20% larger than the other brands dealing in the same product and contains more gel to provide you more satisfaction. The ice gel cover helps gradually adapt to the cold and avoid condensation water dripping from cooling. It is perfect for post-surgery, sports injuries, and usual aches and pains. The ice gel pack remains flexible even when taken straight out of the freezer or micro.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your comfort is our #1 priority, and we are committed to ensuring 100% satisfaction to our customers. We offer only genuine products and respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. We know you'll love it as much as we do. It is larger than competing products by about 20%. In case you are still not happy with your purchase, we will give you a full refund or a 100% replacement. You have nothing to lose. So, ORDER NOW.
Calf Compression Sleeves and Leg Wraps (4 Piece) Shin Splint Support, Calve Guards for Men and Women - Braces Provide Healthy Circulation Pain Relief for Running, Basketball, Cycling, Maternity (L/XL)
- ✅ PROFESSIONAL GRADE CALF COMPRESSION SLEEVES - When it comes to compression gear, not all are created equal. Some don't fit right & some don't work right but with Fittest Pro, you'll be sure to get a quality fit with a true graduated compression, which will help improve performance while alleviating leg pain & swelling. Graduated Compression for circulatory benefits & faster recovery & Increased oxygen to muscles. Our compression sleeves are flawless from top to bottom.
- ✅ EXCLUSIVE HIGH QUALITY ELASTIC CALF WRAPS - Designed with criss-cross type elastic straps with velcro closure. Helps reduce swelling and relieve pain. Breathable fabric provides soft tissue support without heat retention. Constructed of dual tension elastic strapping material. The "Starter loop" allows the wrap to be pre-positioned for controlled compression. Tageted compression you can use with or without the calf compression sleeves.
- ✅ DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE - Bring more energy into your feet. Design for extra support of the posterior & anterior calf muscles & achilles tendon. Pin-point compression provides targeted support where it is needed the most. It's perfect for jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot. It's a must have for any leg intensive activity such as Marathon, Walking, Jogging, Running, Hiking, Gym Fitness Training, Basketball, Cycling, Weightlifting and more. Perfect for extreme races and long runs!
- ✅ 100% MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We thought of everything when designing this 4 piece calf support combo pack to ensure that you'd love it! Your satisfaction is our top priority; because we believe in the quality of our products, we think you should be given the chance to try us out without any risk. That's why we're able to back it up with Our No Risk 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
CROSSTRAP Shin Splint Support Strap | Adjustable Neoprene Shin Splint & Leg Compression Support Strap | For Strains, Injuries, Pain, Pulled Muscles, Torn Calf | For Men & Women | 1 Strap (Small)
- PATENTED CROSSTRAP DESIGN: This unique Crosstrap technology means more localized pressure to the problem area. A slit on the side of the strap allows for more adjustability, letting you put pressure exactly where your body needs it. The Crosstrap helps with strains, sprains, and shin splint management.
- UNISEX LEG COMPRESSION STRAP: The MDUB Crosstrap Shin Splint Strap provides support to men and women for leg pain from pulled, torn and swollen muscles, or over-pronation of “Flat Feet”. It helps with strains, sprains, and weak or injured calf muscles, and helps manage symptoms of shin splints, (medial tibial stress syndrome), during both athletic and occupational activities.
- THE PAIN REDUCING STRAP: Providing better muscle pain relief than a full leg support, a shin compression sleeve, or compression socks, the MDUB Crosstrap is a pain reducing pressure strap that covers only what it needs to. Reducing suffering from leg pain, exercise, or walks can often seem like an overwhelming task. This genius shin strap provides a way to do exercise without worry!
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE MATERIAL: Unlike other leg straps on the market which have plastic or rubber on the side that can cause irritation and injury, we don't use plastic or rubber parts. In fact, our light and soft Crosstrap actually helps to soften the impact because they are made of high-quality neoprene and nylon. This also gives it longer life and more durability!
- USED FOR VARIOUS INJURIES: Part of what makes up the unique design of the MDUB Crosstrap is that it can also be used for various injuries. Depending on your size and need, this strap can be used to support Patellar Tendonitis (jumper’s knee), Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS), and Shin Splints. Make this amazing product part of your essential fitness accessories!
Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Orthotics, Clinically Proven Relief and Prevention of Plantar Fasciitis Pain for Men's Cut to Fit: 8-13
$13.12 in stock
- Designed for people who suffer pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel
- With shock guard technology to provide immediate and all-day relief of pain from plantar fasciitis and can help reduce morning pain from plantar fasciitis
- Full-length insole cushions and supports the entire foot. Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Fits casual shoes, sneakers and work boots/shoes. Trim to fit shoe size
- Packaging may vary
Shin Splint Ice Pack 2 Pack - Reusable Shin Cold and Hot Wrap for Shin Splints Pain Relief, Flexible Ice Pack for Runners
- Shin splints can occur whether you’re a new runner or an athletic pro who just increased the intensity of their routine. Other causes that lead to shin splints: flat feet, poorly fitting shoes that don’t provide support, working out without warming up or cooling down, or even weak ankles, hips, or core.
- Shin splints are caused by repeated stress and impact to the shinbone and connective tissues, which cause pain and swelling in the area. The BODYPROX Shin Splint Ice Packs are a great way to minimize pain and swelling, helping to reduce time spent off your feet in recovery!
- Specifically designed with Velcro to strap to your lower legs to deliver instant pain relief on to go! No need to sit and hold the packs in place while icing. Cold therapy is highly beneficial to reduce swelling when used immediately after training or a sudden injury. Can be used for heat therapy as well. Alternating between hot and cold is great for exercise-induced pain.
- Leak-free and latex-free! Specially designed to fit the natural shape of your lower leg, the ice packs are wider on top and narrow on the bottom. Premium gel stays soft when frozen or heated.
- The BODYPROX Shin Splint Ice Packs can also be used on your forearms when experiencing chronic swelling pain from carpal tunnel, Golfer’s, and Tennis Elbow! It’s important to limit any hot or cold compresses to 15-20 minutes as recommended by professionals.
Patella Tendon Knee Strap 2 Pack, Knee Pain Relief Support Brace Hiking, Soccer, Basketball, Running, Jumpers Knee, Tennis, Tendonitis, Volleyball & Squats
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP can make adjustment according personal knee’s curves to supply better protection of patella; It is fully adjustable, fit up to 18-in and adjust tightness;
- HIGH QUALITY & DURABLE - This Knee Strap is made up of high-quality materials which gives it longer life and makes it durable.
- COMFORTABLE - Bodyprox Knee support strap provides patellar support with build in silicone gel padding for comfort. The soft neoprene strap are adjustable with hook-and-loop fastener straps and are very comfortable to wear. The padding provides good support for the knee especially when you're walking up or down an incline.
- RELIEF FROM KNEE PAIN-Bodyprox Knee strap is designed for knee pain & stiffness, arthritis, menisci and cartilage damage, patellar tendonitis and bursitis, torn ligaments and tendons, and even soft tissue and sport-related injuries.
- BREATHABLE! Reinforced with hexagonal venting holes for better ventilation providing ultimate comfort while stabilizing the knee and keeping away from any potential knee injury.
What is a calf strain?
A calf strain is a common injury to the muscle in the front of the lower leg that causes pain, swelling, and possible inability to walk or stand on one foot. It most often occurs because the foot is planted on a hard surface and the calf muscle must contract so that it doesn’t collapse from under your weight. You may feel it when you first start walking after having been sitting for a long time. A calf strain can also occur if you try to jump/sprint repeatedly without giving your muscles enough time to rest between movements.
Types of insoles for calves
Patellofemoral pain syndrome, or “runner’s knee” is an injury that can be caused by high-impact activities such as running. It occurs when the kneecap (patella) rubs against the top of the femur bone. Some people have thick or tight calf muscles that absorb force during impact. Others are more lax and their muscle tissue may not be able to support their knees as well. Speech therapists recommend wearing insoles with a medial arch in order to prevent soreness from overuse of the lower legs muscles.
Effectiveness and Best Insoles for Calf Pain
When your calves hurt, you may need an effective at home remedy. The most effective at home remedy for calf pain is a good pair of insoles. They provide relief from the pressure and discomfort that arises from poor circulation. They are made with gel or foam cushioning, so they provide extra comfort while relieving pressure on your legs and feet. Gel-based insoles are usually recommended as they don’t retain moisture like foam-based insoles do over time.
Best Insoles for Calf Pain Reviews
People often say that shoes can cause foot pain and other problems, but what about insoles? These plastic or rubber pieces can be placed in your shoes to improve your comfort and prevent foot pain. However, not every type of shoe needs an insole. There are even different types of insoles for different activities, including walking and running.