Small circular saw is a device for cutting through materials with rotary blades that can be attached onto a tool arbor.
The Best Small Cordless Circular Saw in 2022
Lis The Best Small Cordless Circular Saw Reviews
Ryobi One P505 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 5 1/2" 4,700 RPM Circular Saw (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only), Green
7 used from $36.99
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: The handles of this power tool are lined with a rubber mold. This increases friction between your hands and the tool, improving handling in most conditions
- TRANSPARENT LOWER GUARD: The polyurethane blade guard is clear, so you can get maximum visibility on your work while you make your cuts
- ADJUSTABLE BEVEL: You can adjust the foot of this cordless circular saw up to 50 degrees to cut at a variety of angles for different applications
- EXTRA SIDE HANDLE gives you improved control. Its location on the left side of the tool gives you greater visibility over your cuts while you work
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The circular saw works with Ryobi’s 18 Volt batteries. These battery models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108 (Batteries not included)
DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX* Circular Saw, 7-1/4-Inch, Cordless, Tool Only (DCS573B)
- UP TO 77% MORE POWER** when DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- FASTER CUTTING: Powerful brushless motor of the cordless circular saw delivers 5,500 RPM for faster cutting
- The compact circular saw has the maximum depth of cut of 2-9/16-inch at a 90 degree
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-inch at a 45 degree
- ELECTRIC BRAKE stops the blade after the trigger is released
BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 5-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw, Tool Only (BDCCS20B)
1 used from $39.03
- VERSATILE 5-1/2 IN. BLADE – Fast-cutting blade is ideal for a range of DIY tasks.
- VARIABLE-SPEED TRIGGER – For enhanced control over every job.
- ANGLED CUTS – Bevel detents at 45 and 90 degrees for angled cuts.
- TOOL-FREE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT – For quick and easy adjustments without extra tools.
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE – Swap out the blade without extra tools.
DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw, Tool Only (DCS391B) , Yellow
$99.00 in stock
7 used from $94.50
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge
GALAX PRO 20V 4-1/2" Cordless Circular Saw with 2.0Ah battery, Laser Guide, Rip Guide, 2 Pcs Blades(24T+ 60T), 3400RPM, Max Cutting Depth 1-11/16"(90°), 1-1/8"(45°)
- Power motor and 2 blades: Blade size 4.5 inches, no load speed 3,400 RPM for faster multi-purpose cuts of wood, soft metal, tile, drywwall, plastic and more with ease; It comes with 2 blades, 24 teeth wood saw blade and 60 teeth metal saw blade which can be easily changed with the allen wrench
- Adjustable cutting angle: The maximum depth of cut at 90°is 1-11/16”and bevel capacity at 45 °is 1-1/8”; Perfect for miter cuts, bevels, framing and edging; Angle guide and quick adjustment gives you a huge degree of versatility in your cuts
- Laser guide: To ensure a parallel cut, laser guide is available in our compact circular saw; With the laser indicator as the guide during the cutting process, your line will be illuminated by the beam, it ensures a professional and precise cutting line
- Safety and ergonomic: Features double protection switch, prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job; Soft rubber handle designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration; Vacuum adaptor allows to hook up with a vacuum, sucking away all sawdust coming from the cutting
- What you get: 1 x mini circular saw, 1 x 2.0Ah li-ion battery, 1 x 24T TCT saw blade, 1 x 60T HSS saw blade, 1 x fast charger, 1 x rip guide, 1 x vacuum adaptor, 1 x hex key, 1 x manual
DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw, 4-1/2-Inch, Tool Only (DCS571B)
$135.97 in stock
- Brushless motor of DEWALT circular saw allows you to cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4-inch OSB using DCB205 battery (sold separately)
- The cordless circular saw has the removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- The compact circular saw has a hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2-inch finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
DEWALT 20V MAX* Circular Saw, 6-1/2-Inch, Cordless, Tool Only (DCS565B)
- POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT brushless motor provides optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- HIGH MANEUVERABILITY with its lightweight and compact design
- QUICKLY ADJUST the bevel capacity from 0 - 50° with the tool-free bevel lever
- CONVENIENT STORAGE on the jobsite with the built-in rafter hook
- ADDED SAFETY: Electric brake quickly stops the blade after the trigger is released
Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Tool Only
7 used from $81.03
- Makita built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6 to 1/2 inches blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2" Circular Saw - 2630-20 - ( MILWAUKEE ) - BARE TOOL
$119.99 in stock
1 used from $91.00
Worx WX523 20V Power Share WORXSAW 3-3/8" Cordless Compact Circular Saw
$83.74 in stock
- [IDEAL FOR CUTTING SHEET GOODS] A modern saw for modern woodworking and construction. Just grab the Worxsaw and get ripping and plunging
- [SLIM DESIGN] Lightweight and easy to operate—there’s no cord to get tangled up in or double-back on
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [QUICK DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS] The lever on the outside of the housing lets you go down to 1-1/16”, perfect for 1” lumber
- [FULL METAL GUARD] Even though it’s small, this circ saw is built to last with quality components and expert engineering
What is a Cordless Circular Saw?
A cordless circular saw is a tool that cuts through wood or metal with minimal effort. They are powered by battery power and work by rotating a blade in a circular motion. There are no husks or cords at risk of catching on fire, and they require less time than other tools to get the job done.
When to Choose a Cordless Circular Saw
A cordless circular saw is an optimal tool when cutting with lots of power. It is important to know when this tool would be the right option for your project. One situation where you might use a cordless circular saw is if you are cutting through metal. Most of these tools have powerful blades that will easily cut through the material without collapsing the blade. It’s best to use a circular saw in conjunction with a drill, as it requires less torque and upcuts easier than using just a regular saw.
The Best Small Circular Saw of 2022
Circular saws are another great tool that you don’t want to be without. They are used for cutting through wood and metal, but they can also be useful while working on projects around the house. The best small circular saw of 2022 is made by DEWALT which provides a powerful motor and LED light. LED lights are a safety precaution as they provide more visibility in dark conditions.
Comparison Table of the Best Small Cordless Circular Saws
A circular saw is a common power tool for cutting through wood and other materials. The best cordless circular saws are more powerful than their battery-powered counterparts, at the cost of running time. A battery-powered saw can usually handle small jobs of up to five or six hours, while a cordless saw will typically last only ten minutes on a charge.